Do you have a love for children? Are you interested in helping missionaries get to their mission field? This opportunity is perfect for you. ABWE is seeking qualified individuals to provide childcare during on-campus training events throughout the year. This is a part-time, as-needed position.
To apply for a position send your resume, a 1-page faith-story/testimony, and applicable references or samples to email@example.com.
Department: Human Resources
Location: International Headquarters, New Cumberland, PA
Job Type: Part-time, Hourly, Seasonal/As Needed
Supervisor: Human Resources Manager
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Mission/Vision: Fulfilling the Great Commission by multiplying leaders, churches, and mission movements among every people
Job Summary/Primary Role: The Childcare Provider provides direct care and supervision of children during various events held at the International Headquarters.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct care and supervision of infants and toddlers
- Reporting any illnesses or injuries to parents
- Changing diapers
- Feeding children
- Interacting with children
- Care for nursery toys and supplies
- Clean and stock room at the end of each childcare session
Qualifications: Ability to pass background check and all necessary clearances mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Joy-filled faith rooted in Jesus Christ and a heart to serve
- Strong relational skills
- Ability to connect with children in a personal, engaging, and approachable way
- Strong attention to detail and takes initiative
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Displays flexibility and adaptability
- Self-disciplined and exhibits sound judgment
- Love and care for children
Christian Life: ABWE is a Christian organization, and it is necessary that employees possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach. Employees are encouraged to participate in staff events including corporate and departmental prayer times and staff meetings and lunches.
All ABWE employees must:
- Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a like-minded local church that aligns doctrinally with ABWE.
- Be able to fully support ABWE’s mission, vision, core values, doctrinal statement, and ministry philosophy.
- Be able to follow all guidelines set for in the ABWE Employee Handbook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations, including extended periods of time sitting at a desk. The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a moderate to high noise level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org