The Departure Readiness Trainings are invitation-only trainings for our prefield missionaries held twice a year, focusing on:
- Making the transition to the mission field
- Major adjustments to living in another culture
PREREQUISITES AND REQUIREMENTS
Prefielders must communicate with their EDs regarding the appropriate training date they should attend. The deadline for receiving approval to attend the Readiness Training is two weeks prior to the start of the seminar.
Before you register for the training, please read the participation requirements:
- You have completed your Individual Development Plan (IDP) assignments and are prepared to discuss each in a knowledgeable manner.
- You will commit the time to attend all sessions and be on time.
- You will participate with a humble, learning spirit.
If you understand these expectations regarding your participation and believe that you have met the requirements, please email your ABWE training coach, Dave Hamrick or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in attending the Departure Readiness Training.
If you are approved to attend the seminar you will receive a letter of invitation from your coach containing the online registration link. The registration deadline is two weeks prior to the start of the training.