There’s no greater investment your church will make than the care you’ll invest in helping your missionaries spread the gospel to the nations.
For many missionaries, the love and support they receive from their sending church is what determines their success or failure on the mission field.
As a missions agency with nearly 90 years of experience sending and caring for missionaries, we know what it takes to help missionaries thrive on the mission field. This workshop will help your church understand how to best care for your missionaries while they are on the field, when they come home on furlough, and how to take advantage of ABWE’s missionary care initiatives.
Through this workshop, you’ll learn:
- What are the steps to Cross Cultural Transition?
- What are the Top 10 reasons missionaries leave the field?
- What are the Top 10 reasons missionaries stay long term?
- What is a “Care Team” and what do they do?
- What are the three areas of care the local church can give?
Perfect for pastors, missions committees, and church members, this four-hour workshop can easily be incorporated into your annual missions conference or special missions weekend.
For your convenience, we are happy to present our Sustaining Church Workshop at your church, so schedule a workshop today!