Are you an experienced pastor who feels God calling you to a life in missions? Our Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) team needs a you. You’ll work with an established missions team and committed nationals who are ready to lead those who have been impacted by substance abuse, family problems or crime.
As a pastor, you will:
- Bring your experience leading a congregation and your talent for leadership to a community that is spiritually strong yet worldly and weak
- Share your deep knowledge for Scripture and your passion for sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with T&T community members
- Lead deep discussions about faith and beliefs within the community, and share the wisdom of Christ’s teachings
- Demonstrate patience, compassion, perseverance and commitment to a community that has been torn apart by drug abuse, marital discord and a high crime rate
- Plan and lead weekly services, work with ministry development workers, and coordinate efforts among the church leadership team so that the goals and messaging are the same
Helping in what God is doing in Trinidad and Tobago doesn’t mean you need to be perfect. You simply need to be focused on others. Everywhere you turn in T&T, you’ll find the worldly temptations that lead His followers astray. Substance abuse, unstable families and a high crime rate have become social norms. With ABWE, you can help create an environment where spirituality occurs not only in thought but also in practice. By reaching younger nationals, we can help people make God-honoring choices and live lives worthy of Him.
If you are an experienced pastor, then you know how rewarding and challenging leading believers can be. If you are considering taking on a new challenge, the people of T&T need your leadership. You can join a committed team of missionaries and nationals who stand ready to support your goals, influence generations of families, and teach the leaders of tomorrow in T&T. Please prayerfully consider joining our team in Trinidad and Tobago.