Upon completion of the following assignments, an EMC course registration link will be sent to you. Registration closes one month prior to the event.
- All participants will be required to complete the country/city-specific research on the categories included in the Eco-factor PowerPoint cards (provided upon enrollment) and submit the PowerPoint cards for evaluation.
- All participants will need to develop a solid, workable knowledge of the dominant religious worldview of the church planting context(s) in which you will be/are by completing a Religious Worldview Grid (provided upon enrollment).
- ABWE prefielders only: are required to lead a new believer through The Way to Joy and lead an unbeliever through The Story of Hope.
- All participants should read the following books and articles and be prepared to discuss them in the course:
- Global Church Planting by Craig Ott, Gene Wilson & Rick Warren
- Cross-Cultural Connections: Stepping Out and Fitting in Around the World by Duane Elmer. (InterVarsity Press 2006)
- Church Planting Movements
- International Missions Movements
- Level III Discipleship: Training Leaders Within the Local Church Through Mentoring
ABWE Prefielders: Submit assignments at ABWE Central | My Assignments.
Other Attendees: Submit assignments to PDFcourses@abwe.org.