Become equipped to train others in sharing God’s story of hope.
Good Soil Evangelism and Discipleship seminars equip Christ-followers to share God’s story of hope in a way that people will understand it clearly, embrace it sincerely, and hold on to it firmly — even people whose worldviews differ radically from the truths of the Bible.
Participants who successfully complete the requirements for our Trainer Certification Workshop will be certified to teach the Good Soil Evangelism & Discipleship Basic seminar, and use the materials that have been created for it.
Participants in this Trainer Certification workshop must have a good current working knowledge of the content of the Good Soil Basic seminar. If you’ve participated in a Basic Seminar months or years previous to this Trainers seminar, we strongly suggest that you attend the Basic Seminar immediately preceding this Trainer Certification Workshop in order to review the basic Good Soil concepts and procedures.
This seminar will equip and certify participants to lead Good Soil Evangelism & Discipleship seminars through the following activities:
- Self-evaluate your current level of readiness to train others in Good Soil Evangelism & Discipleship.
- Develop and deliver a presentation for convincing other believers of the value of participating in a Good Soil Basic seminar.
- Adapt the Good Soil Basic seminar to a variety of time-constrained settings.
- Review the content of the Good Soil Basic seminar and identify the issues that would be the greatest challenges for you, as a trainer.
- Practice (in front of and with the group of other trainees) an assigned section of the Good Soil Basic seminar.
- Practice adapting various typical classroom settings for optimum interactive Good Soil training.