If you are passionate about bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to a culture where few have heard His name, we want to talk to you. Our Central Asia team has a desperate need for church planters in rural regions, where interest in the gospel is strong but the resources to share His love are lacking. Join us in Central Asia, where you’ll use the gifts God has given you to disciple new believers.
As a church planter, you will:
- Bring an exceptional grasp of the Bible and its practical lessons to the rural areas in Central Asia, where you’ll share Christ’s message with joy
- Explain the differences between evangelical Christianity and Islam, which is the dominant regional religion
- Develop meaningful relationships within the community that will one day lead to deeper conversations about faith
- Use common interests and goals to build bridges, and to create fun and engaging programs that will welcomes nonbelievers
- Be a self-starter who is humble, patient, creative and organized
With only a few thousand followers and a population comprised mostly of Muslims, Central Asia is one of the world’s least-reached countries. By focusing on the rural regions — where in many cases there are no Christian workers whatsoever — you’ll be giving new hope to communities. Some of our teammates are ready to work in the rural areas, but need more co-laborers to join them. Central Asia’s national church partners have also begun work in these regions already, but they cannot meet their goals without help. Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of Central Asian families?
It’s difficult to estimate the full impact a church planter can have in a region that’s ripe for the harvest. By serving God and helping your ABWE teammates plant a new church, you have the opportunity to influence an incredible number of lives forever. If you are ready to answer God’s call and share the good news with people who haven’t heard, there is a place for you in Central Asia.