Are you passionate about sharing the good news, and do you have professional experience in marketing? If so, ABWE in St. Lucia desperately needs your help. ABWE needs a ministry marketer who will create and promote church events and programs to reach communities in St. Lucia. If God is calling you to a life of service and you’re ready to put your marketing skills to better use, there is a place for you with ABWE in St. Lucia.
As a ministry marketer, you will:
- Develop creative promotional materials such as videos, radio spots, brochures and website content, that advertise ongoing and upcoming activities and programs
- Help manage a website and produce videos
- Work with church and ABWE leadership to stay abreast of the latest programs and offerings, and target those offerings to the right populations to increase participation
- Live an authentically Christian lifestyle and represent ABWE and the church with professionalism and integrity
- Measure the success of promotional efforts and make adjustments when needed
As ministry marketer, you’ll share God’s message and influence unbelievers so they want to find out what going to church is all about! The promotional materials you create will invite believers and unbelievers into welcoming communities of faith. Use your professional skills to make a real impact in St. Lucia.