- Lead Togolese team of laboratory technicians in performing routine medical analyses, using both electronic equipment and manual methods
- Organize and supervise Togolese staff in day-to-day work performance
- Control inventory and stocking of supplies
- Identify quality assurance issues, propose process improvement, and supervise implementation
- Teach and mentor the Togolese staff in spiritual discipleship
- Identify and mentor selected staff to prepare them for leadership
The Hôpital Baptiste Biblique (HBB), is an ABWE hospital which serves a wide region of southern Togo as its primary hospital with full medical, surgical, and obstetrical services. Care is given as an example of the Great Physician in a compassionate and overtly evangelistic setting.