Our team in Central Asia has an essential need for one or more missionaries to spread the gospel in one of the least-reached regions of the world. You’ll work with an established an missions team to venture into the rural regions of our area, where interest in the gospel is great. If you are passionate about building relationships and excited to share the good news of Christ, you’ll be an excellent fit for our team.
As a missionary, you will:
- Develop authentic relationships with nationals that are built on trust and companionship, and that lead the way for deeper discussions about faith
- Have a firm grasp of Scripture and be able to explain the differences between Christianity and Islam, which is the dominant religion in the region
- Bring a positive and patient attitude to Central Asia, where missions work requires perseverance and a joyful heart
- Help ABWE teammates and church members with various tasks and assignments when necessary
- Partner with the established churches in the urban regions to evangelize in the unreached areas of Central Asia
With only a few thousand followers and a population comprised mostly of Muslims, Central Asia is one of the world’s least-reached countries. By focusing on the rural regions — where in many cases there are no Christian workers whatsoever — you’ll be giving new hope to thousands. Some of our teammates are ready to work in the rural areas, but need more co-laborers to join them. Central Asia’s national church partners have also begun work in these regions already, but they cannot meet their goals without help. Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of Central Asian people?
If you feel called to serve the Lord and love a challenge, you can make a powerful spiritual impact in Central Asia. You’ll participate in pre-evangelism, discipleship, and church-planting efforts in a place where many have never heard gospel. If you are a creative and humble spirit, self-motivated and willing to try new things for the cause of Christ, there is a place waiting for in Central Asia.