Our St. Lucia team needs a music teacher to teach music and musical instruments as a means of growing our communities of faith. Much has been accomplished through ABWE’s St. Lucia ministry over nine years, yet there are still ways we can reach those who have never heard the good news of the gospel. Bring your musical expertise to St. Lucia, a country whose people value music but need further spiritual development to gain eternal life.
As a music teacher, you will:
- Bring experience as a music teacher to work for ABWE, where you will instruct the students in culturally accessible ways that build trust and relationships
- Use music as a way to build real friendships, and encourage deep discussions about faith, God and grace
- Assist church leaders with creating a musical program for worship services that complements the lessons of the week
- Be able to work with limited resources and still provide a valuable program to St. Lucia’s people
- Share your testimony, have a heart for missions work and the ability to pitch in when asked
What would a church service be without music and voices raised in worship? As Music Teacher, you’ll build enthusiasm for worship as you welcome new believers. You’ll also teach interested members about voice or their instrument of choice, and help them engage in worship services. If you feel the Lord calling you to use your musical talent to serve others, we have a place for you in St. Lucia.