Our Eurasian team needs a ministry trainer who can provide spiritual leadership and guidance to new servant-leaders. You’ll share your knowledge of Scripture, answer questions with grace and patience, and help our church-planting team create the communities that will serve God and Eurasia’s people for generations to come.
As a ministry trainer, you will:
- Teach Eurasia’s newest servant-leaders the most effective and creative ministry techniques
- Share your personal testimony and engage in meaningful discussions about faith and grace
- Help ABWE teammates minister to the practical needs of Eurasia’s people, and defeat skepticism with patience and a warm, welcoming attitude
- Promote and support a self-sustaining discipleship model that works within the context of local churches and that meets cross-cultural needs
- Bring a heart for missions work and the determination to succeed to a land that desperately needs hope, peace and faith
There is a tremendous need across Eurasia for spiritual and practical leadership. Decades of unrest and economic instability, skepticism and atheism, and substance abuse have taken their toll. ABWE and our national churches in Eurasia desperately need you to help us share the gospel and help people discover the hope that is available through Jesus Christ. As a missionary in Eurasia, you will have the opportunity to free people from spiritual darkness.
Through your work as a ministry trainer you’ll directly influence the ability of Eurasian nationals to build effective community relationships that ultimately lead to new churches. Bring your expertise and creative ideas to Eurasia. There is much to accomplish, and not enough people to help. Won’t you heed God’s call and join our team in Eurasia, where you can help us share the gospel with those who need it most?