In your role as church planter, you’ll engage in one of our most demanding mission jobs by:
- Working with a team to help pioneer a new church and develop a ministry that welcomes community members
- Learning the French language and culture
- Building meaningful relationships with non-Christians
- Reaching the French people through personal evangelism and a variety of ministries such as: small-group Bible studies, youth and children’s ministry, music ministry, camp ministry, community events (concerts, etc.) and more
- Networking with other missionaries and nationals to help strengthen the church
- Demonstrating patience, perseverance and faith during the long (and sometimes painstaking), but rewarding, process of seeing the church through to its independence
France is a very secular and atheistic country with very few evangelical churches per capita. But there is a strong missionary and indigenous movement of church planting going on right now. ABWE needs individuals and couples to minister and plant churches in areas that are in great need of a local evangelical church, where the opportunity to reach others by sharing God’s love and grace is profound.
The ABWE France teammates are passionate about ministering to the French people. Church planting in France is a slow process, but seeing people come to the Lord and the church being built is exciting! As a church planter with ABWE, you can use your interests in hobbies, sports, the arts, and other activities to build meaningful and lasting relationships in the community. In France, you can be a part of seeing lives changed, people saved and the church being built with the power of God’s love—won’t you join us?