Ukraine is one of the largest and poorest countries in Europe and struggles with a lack of trained spiritual leadership, unhealthy churches, and broken families. While the needs are great, so are the opportunities to serve the church through leadership development and team building ministries.
Together with our Ukrainian partners, we are currently:
- Training church members through local church-centered Bible schools
- Developing church leaders through the Church Ministries Institute
- Providing online courses
- Developing church leaders
With more teammates, we dream of:
- Developing an internship program for potential missionaries from North America
- Offering ABWE training courses on the field
- Maintaining a list of books and online resources for personal development
- Having an experienced pastor do one-on-one mentoring
- Offering courses exclusively for ministers
- Designing a mentoring handbook for ministers
Does this inspire you?