Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 crisis, ABWE is limiting international travel of short-term missionaries originating from the US and assessing the level of risk per country per US State Department guidelines. To inquire about travel restrictions or exceptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to talk to you!
The Romania team needs experienced pastors to work with underserved church communities. As a pastoral trainer with ABWE, you’ll bring your love for training the leaders of tomorrow to Romania’s churches, many of which have no leadership. What better way to shine the light of Christ into the lives of so many than through teaching and forming other leaders?
As a pastor, you will:
- Bring pastoral experience, a love for training and teaching, and a deep knowledge of Scripture to Romanian churches desperate for guidance
- Demonstrate natural creativity and out-of-the-box thinking when sharing the truth of the gospel with Romania’s church communities
- Explain to the Romanian people the differences between evangelical Christianity and the Orthodox religion, and help spread the good news through the thousands of villages that have never heard the Word of God
- Help existing churches develop new ways to take the gospel to their own people and expose neighboring communities to the light of truth
- Help organize a network of local pastors that assures the future of the Romanian Baptist Church
ABWE’s team in Romania has experienced great success, but there is still more work to be done and not enough believers to accomplish it. Nearly every country that surrounds Romania is home to an unreached people group, and even within Romania there are thousands of villages where the truth of the gospel is unknown. ABWE’s goal is to bring hope and relief to the pastors and communities who are trying to accomplish so much with so little. If you want to work within an established framework of relationships to offer support, training and fellowship to Romania’s servant-leaders, answer the call in Romania.