The situation in the Middle East is escalating, and our brothers and sisters in Christ are caught in the midst of the Israel-Hamas conflict.
Today, I urge you to join us in fervent prayer, lifting up specific requests from laborers in the area.
Seven Ways to Pray During the Israel-Hamas Conflict
1. God’s Guidance for Israel: Pray for the government of Israel to seek God’s wisdom as they respond to the ongoing situation.
2. Church Leaders: Pray for church leaders to offer hope and comfort from God’s Word to those paralyzed by fear.
3. Salvation: Pray for the salvation of both the Jewish people and those who have perpetrated these events.
4. Frontline Fighters and Families: Pray for the men and women fighting on the front lines and for their families back home.
5. Spiritual Work: Ask the Lord to work in the hearts of many during this tumultuous time.
6. Mercy and Wisdom: Pray for a swift end to the conflict and for wise decisions from leaders.
7. Combat Misinformation: Pray that misinformation would not exacerbate the situation.
We believe in the power of prayer and trust in the sovereignty of God during these trying times. Thank you for standing with us in prayer.
You might also consider a gift at this crucial time to support the work of relief and evangelistic ministry in Israel. Through ABWE’s Middle East Compassion Fund, the gospel can be advanced in the midst of the Israel-Hamas war through partners and trusted churches on the ground. Learn more or give to the compassion fund.
Join Us in Prayer for Israel and the Middle East
Get the latest prayer requests sent directly to you. Let’s ask God to advance the good news and draw the nations to salvation in Christ, even amid tragic suffering and violence.